Instant information in a tiny square
1. Enter any kind of information for a free post using our mobile friendly easy entry form
The post can have text, detailed pictures, click on mapping, phone numbers, related links, and much more .
2. A QR code, the black & white 2D barcode scanning square, will be assigned
3. The QR code can be printed and can be scanned to show the information.
1. You can print, stick, or post the QR code provided
2. People will scan the QR code with their mobile, iPhone or smartphones.
QR readers are FREE and already on many smartphones
3. The information will instantly load when scanned
1. Each post is automatically submitted to Google and Bing
2. Each post is added to our own search database
3. You can link to the URL (like "Check out http://chqr.info/4MZT6") in Twitter, Facebook and other online sites.
Checker (noun): 1.A pattern of squares, typically alternately coloredInformation (noun): 1. Facts provided or learned about something or someone.